Two of the biggest names in rap come together for the covers of Rap-Up‘s September/October 2007 Sexy Issue. The double-cover features 50 Cent and Eve with all-new photos and interviews inside. Also in this issue:
• 50 Cent weighs in on who he’s backing for president in 2008, which R&B chicks he’s feeling and not feeling, his thoughts on President Bush, and his September 11th competitor Kanye West.
• Eve on her DUI arrest, fellow female rappers, and her plans to start a family.
• Our second 20sexy list featuring the 20 sexiest women in hip-hop and R&B as chosen by the Rap-Up staff. Who made the cut?
• Kelly Rowland on which rapper has the swagger she’s looking for and why she’s not attracted to Jay-Z.
• Common defends Oprah and speaks on his relationship with Kanye.
• Trey Songz gives the run down on what he looks for in a girl.
• M.I.A. tells us what she thinks of Paris Hilton.
• Pitbull gives real estate tips while voicing his opinion on Fidel Castro and Don Imus.
• Is Yung Joc about to give up rapping for TV and film?
• T-Pain shares his favorite things.
• HOT 97 radio personality Miss Jones critiques the fashion of Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Milian. Watch out ladies!
• Plus Lloyd, Daddy Yankee, Yung Berg, Nina Sky, Kat DeLuna, Sean Kingston, and more!
The issue is on sale now at newsstands nationwide. Get your copy at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Books-A-Million, Safeway, Vons, select 7-Elevens, and newsstands, or purchase the issue online. You can also subscribe online.
Click here to preview 16 pages from the issue.
Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.