An American Gangster and a Pussycat Doll come together for the covers of Rap-Up‘s December/January 2008 issue. The double cover features T.I. and Nicole Scherzinger with brand new photos and interviews inside. Also in this issue:
• T.I. is no stranger to controversy. The rapper who’s currently under house arrest shares how he maintains his fast-paced lifestyle, his plans to marry and start a family with girlfriend Tiny, staying out of trouble, his friendship with Suge Knight and Jay-Z, and retiring from rap.
• There’s more to Nicole Scherzinger than her smoldering looks. The Pussycat Doll speaks about going solo, her admiration for Beyoncé and Gwen Stefani, getting up close and personal with T.I., being a nerd in college, and dealing with the paparazzi.
• You voted, now see who won. The winners of the 1st Annual Rap-Up Awards are revealed.
• Mary J. Blige on her new attitude and which R&B singers she’s feeling these days.
• Hitmaker Jermaine Dupri discusses his dangerous lifestyle and working with Usher and Mariah.
• Lil’ Mama breaks down which beauty products you gotta have to stay fly.
• Cassidy tells his story of how he escaped death and landed back on top.
• Wyclef Jean on getting shot, plunging toilets, and whether The Fugees will ever reunite.
• Ja Rule on his return to rap and the attack on hip-hop.
• Wu-Tang Clan freestyles with Leonardo DiCaprio and makes history with the Beatles.
• We go on the set of 106 & Park with hosts Terrence and Rocsi, bowling with B5, and sample celebrity scents with Paula DeAnda.
• You’ve seen the music videos, now get to know the faces behind the lenses. Meet directors Lil X, Ray Kay, Jessy Torrero, and Chris Robinson.
• Plus will.i.am, Beanie Sigel, David Banner, Tiffany Evans, Soulja Boy, J. Holiday, and more!
The issue is on sale at newsstands nationwide starting this week. Get your copy at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Books-A-Million, Safeway, Vons, select 7-Elevens, and newsstands, or purchase the issue online. You can also subscribe online.
Click here to preview the issue.
Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.