We’re ringing in the New Year with a rapper who had 2008 on lock and a sexy siren poised to stage a musical comeback in 2009. T.I. and Christina Milian grace the double-sided cover of Rap-Up‘s Winter 08/09 issue with all-new photos and exclusive interviews. Inside this issue you’ll find…
• T.I. reflects on the biggest year of his career, his impending jail sentence, the effect it will have on his family, and how the King always gets his way.
• Christina Milian is back on her first magazine cover since parting ways with Island Def Jam in 2006. The diva breaks her silence on the emotional past two years, which superstar encouraged her comeback, her reaction to ex-boyfriend Nick Cannon’s marriage to Mariah Carey, and her brand new album. You won’t want to miss all the crazy, sexy, cool photos!
• Class is in session. Meet the new kids on the block–Wale, Shontelle, Charles Hamilton, Ryan Leslie, and Kid Sister–and find out why these funky five are too cool for school in our Class of 2009 package.
• Plus we go one-on-one with Brandy, Plies, Jennifer Hudson, Busta Rhymes, John Legend, Robin Thicke, Soulja Boy, Nina Sky, Teairra MarÃÂ, Bobby Valentino, Maino, Jazmine Sullivan, and more!
• This issue includes a bonus mini-magazine. The digest-size pull-out stars TAG Records’ new artist Q Da Kid and we go inside the nine-to-five of TAG president Jermaine Dupri.
The issue officially hits newsstands next week. Get your copy at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Books-A-Million, Rite Aid, Safeway, Vons, 7-Eleven, and other retail locations. If you can’t wait, purchase your copy now by clicking here. You can also subscribe online.