If you’ve ever stumbled across one of Esmée Denters’ YouTube videos (she’s sung countless covers over the past couple of years), you know about the doe-eyed, ’round-the-way, beautiful girl from the Netherlands. She’s also got a voice that’s silky smooth and hints at innocence. With a webcam, a dream, and a devotion to tried and true love music—Stevie Wonder in particular—the 20-year-old has built an astounding worldwide fan base, including Justin Timberlake. The pop hybrid discovered Esmée last year, signing her to his label, Tennman Records.
Esmée recently released her first studio single, “Outta Here,” and is preparing to drop her debut album. In between a whirlwind of press, she steps away from her YouTube page to reveal a little bit of her personality to Rap-Up.com.
1. What is your most precious possession?
2. If you could judge any reality show, which would it be?
3. What do you like to sing about besides love?
4. Which two celebrities would you combine to make up your ideal man?
5. What’s one thing you can’t travel without?
6. If you could have a meal with any artist, who would it be?
7. Where would you like to visit that you haven’t already?
8. What was your last thought before bed last night?
9. How did you start singing?
10. Is there any song that makes you cry every time you hear it?
Listen to Esmée’s first single, “Outta Here,” produced by Polow Da Don and Justin Timberlake.
Leave a Reply
MOST READ STORIES OF THE WEEK
©Copyright 2013 Rap-Up.com. Rap-Up® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. VPS hosting by (mt)
Rap-Up is a member of SPIN Music Group, a division of BUZZMEDIA.