The stars won’t be the only winners at Sunday’s 82nd Annual Academy Awards. You too can win one of the same gift baskets being given to Oscar nominees who don’t win in the major awards categories of Best Actor/Actress, Best Supporting Actor/Actress, and Best Director. Rap-Up.com and Distinctive Assets have teamed up to give away a fabulous prize package valued at over $3600, including jewelry, a Flip Mino camcorder, and designer luggage. Enter to win your Oscar swag bag below!
TO ENTER: Answer this question: Which of these singers has NOT performed at the Oscars: Beyoncé, Janet Jackson, John Legend, or Mary J. Blige?
Send in your entry along with your name and state. Make sure to put “Oscar” in the subject line. One winner will be chosen from all correct entries received. One entry per person. Contest only open to U.S. residents. Giveaway ends Sunday, March 7, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
Oscar gift basket includes the following:
• 16-piece Contempo Collection from Chocolatines by Sweet Endeavours, plus other fabulous confections such as the White Gold Diamond Collection, Chocolate-dipped Bacon, Chocolate-dipped Orange Slices, Matcha Sesame Bark, and Mini Lux Turtles ($124)
• Fancy Feast’s “Celebrate the Moment” gift package including a Flip Mino camcorder, Tiffany crystal-studded cat collar, and an assortment of Fancy Feast appetizers for cats ($450)
• HGTV Green Home by Serta Comfort & Sleep Bundle – includes robe, slippers and limited edition Serta Counting Sheep Plushie ($73)
• The Oral-B Pulsonic slim & sleek electric toothbrush ($70)
• DeLeà Signature Perfume Oil ($75)
• AG Hair Cosmetics deluxe Colour Savour gift set ($150)
• BlueFox Extreme Bluetooth headset: the world’s 1st Voice Controlled Bluetooth Headset with Max 4x Noise Cancelling Technology and Microsoft BING search capability ($130)
• An “Exclusively Scandinavian Gift Basket” from The Scandinavian Company including hand-crafted C&C Sweden clogs, fashionable Funq Wear Support Socks and Björk & Berries soaps/lotions, skinARCTICA organic unisex skincare (Heidi Klum and Tori Spelling are among the celebrity fans of this unique collection) ($600)
• A supply of Altoids Smalls ($20)
• The Pig Board from Snout a Pig ($25)
• Ila DUSK personal security alarm ($30)
• Eco-friendly certified carbon free SoHo Ultra-Quiet personal shredder from GoECOlife ($100)
• Herbalife Nutritional Products including Shake Mix and Best Defense immune booster supplement ($275)
• Assortment of all-natural designer dog toys, bowls and leashes from Petprojekt ($50)
• Wellness WellBites and Pure Rewards all-natural dog snacks from Wellpet ($17)
• WooLoot waterproof tourmaline sport watch ($20)
• Fashion-forward costume jewelry from MILLIANNA Jewelry ($150)
• La Peau Couture Organic Wrinkle Diminishing Serum ($499)
• Slimware portion-control plates (used by body-conscious Hollywood stars such as Rene Russo, Kristin Chenoweth, Emily Procter and Ashlee Simpson) ($35)
• Fabulous luggage from Victorinox Travel Gear, makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife ($715)
Both comments and pings are currently closed.