Kalenna shares her story on her solo mixtape Chamber of Diaries. Hosted by Atlanta’s DJ Kash, the free download includes 16 original tracks plus her freestyle over Drake’s “The Motto.” The Dirty Money diva calls on heavy-hitters such as Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, Ryan Tedder, D’Mile, First Born, and She’kspere.
“I want people to know that I have experienced a lot of the same struggles they have faced in their lives,” explained Kalenna. “At the same time I want be a role model for my fans by keeping two feet on the ground and standing for what I believe in.”
Take a peek into the pages of her diary.
Download: Kalenna – Chamber of Diaries
Chamber of Diaries Tracklisting
1. “COD – One Heart at a Time” (prod. by Ryan Tedder & Chizzy)
2. “Feeling Good” (prod. by Ryan Tedder & Chizzy)
3. “Ladder” (prod. by D. Mile)
4. “Motto Freestyle”
5. “S on My Chest” feat. Atozzio (prod. by C-Note & Babygirl)
6. “Interlude – Get to Know” (prod. by Ryan Tedder & Chizzy)
7. “Matte Black Truck” (prod. by D. Mile)
8. “Put It in a Bag” feat. Dee Simms (prod. by Cato)
9. “6000 Sisters” (prod. by Chalo)
10. “Kalenna Interlude” (prod. by Ryan Tedder & Chizzy)
11. “Love Rock” feat. Jarren Benton & L. Jenkins (prod. by D. Mile)
12. “Pain and Alcohol” feat. Dee Simms (prod. by Babygirl)
13. “Poison” feat. Crystal Nicole (prod. by Baby Girl and D. Mile)
14. “The Morning After” (prod. by Mel Moose)
15. “Party & Bullshit” feat. Lil Play (prod. by Rodney Jerkins)
16. “COD – Outro” (prod. by Ryan Tedder & Chizzy)
Bonus: “Go to Work (Remix)” feat. Wayne Wonder & Sterling Simms (prod. by Black Da Beast & First Born)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.