50 Cent is not backing down. Following the drive-by shooting that ended with Rick Ross crashing his Rolls-Royce, the G-Unit mogul took the opportunity to have some fun at his rival’s expense.
50 was one of the first to speak out after Monday’s events, calling the incident a stunt. “Hahaha fat boy hit the building? lol it looks staged to me. No hole’s in da car,” he tweeted.
Rozay lost control of his silver Rolls and crashed into an apartment building in Ft. Lauderdale after a gunman opened fire on him. But 50 wasn’t feeling sorry for his longtime nemesis.
“50 hahaha that boy was spooked. I ride like OBAMA level 6 built proof, bomb proof,you already know,” he said.
On Tuesday, he returned to Twitter to take more shots at the Maybach Music boss. “Man they miss the whole f#cking car were they do that at,” said Fif, later joking, “ok it was just firecrackers but who ever lit them in trouble cause the man damn near had a heart attack.”
Neither Ross nor his passenger, fashion designer Shateria L. Moragne, was injured and no bullets struck the vehicle.
50 makes light of his beef with Ross and his crew in the video for “Major Distribution.” In the clip, a child is seen wearing an MMG chain, similar to the one that was reportedly stolen from Gunplay at last year’s BET Hip Hop Awards.Tweet
Leave a Reply
©Copyright 2014 Rap-Up.com. Rap-Up® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. VPS hosting by (mt)