Snoop Lion is getting some help on his journey to reincarnation. The rapper-turned-reggae star assembles an all-star team of collaborators for his dancehall-influenced album Reincarnated.
The 16 tracks were executive produced by Diplo and the Major Lazer production team, and feature Chris Brown, Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus, Busta Rhymes, Akon, Drake, Snoop’s daughter Cori B, and more.
“We were searching for true reggae music and the message of peace and hope it reflects,” said Snoop. “It’s so much a part of who I am, and this record is all about paying homage and giving respect to those who created and love reggae music, and hopefully introducing it to a whole new audience. I feel truly honored to make this album and respect to all who blazed the path for me.”
The album arrives in stores April 23. See the tracklisting below.
1. “Rebel Way”
2. “Here Comes the King” feat. Angela Hunte
3. “Lighters Up” feat. Mavado & Popcaan
4. “So Long” feat. Angela Hunte
5. “Get Away” feat. Angela Hunte
6. “No Guns Allowed” feat Drake & Cori B
7. “Fruit Juice” feat. Mr. Vegas
8. “Smoke the Weed” feat. Collie Budz
9. “Tired of Running” feat. Akon
10. “The Good Good” feat. Iza
11. “Torn Apart” feat. Rita Ora
12. “Ashtrays & Heartbreaks” feat. Miley Cyrus
13. “Boulevard” feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore
14. “Remedy” feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown
15. “La La La”
16. “Harder Times” feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore