You may have heard her powerful voice when she fills in for Alicia Keys on Jay-Z’s New York anthem “Empire State of Mind.” Now Bridget Kelly is making a name for herself as the First Lady of Roc Nation.
The R&B songstress, who can currently be seen rocking arenas nationwide with her label boss, is sharing her “BP3 tour diaries exclusively with Rap-Up.com. In her first entry, Bridget reveals what items she can’t live without on the road and indulges in her “favorite food ever.”
BRIDGET KELLY’S TOUR DIARY #1
Finally an off day. Not one, but THREE!!!! We got into Boston on Monday and I immediately hit Legal Sea Food for some lobster (my favorite food ever!). After performing for six straight days, I definitely needed some R&R, so I treated myself to a facial, copped some kicks, went bowling & clubbing with the ROC boys, and had dinner with my New England fam….so much for R&R. LOL. But I am relaxed, recharged, and ready to hit TD Garden and ROC with that “Beantown” energy.
One thing is for sure, life on the road can be long and boring, but I’m good as long as I have:
1. A dope pair of headphones – Some big ones to tune everything out.
2. My BlackBerry – My link to the world!
3. My passport – In case London calls…lol!
4. A couple pairs of shades – My future is looking pretty bright.
5. Flatiron – To keep the mane in tact.
6. St. Tropez bronzer – To keep the skin glowing.