Following his tour bus standoff in Oklahoma, 2 Chainz turns the focus back to his music. The Atlanta rapper lets loose the tracklisting for his sophomore album B.O.A.T.S. 2 #MEtime.
Due September 10, the star-studded follow-up to his Grammy-nominated debut features appearances from Fergie, Drake, Lil Wayne, Lloyd, Ma$e, Chrisette Michele, T-Pain, and more.
Production comes courtesy of hitmakers including Pharrell, Diplo, Mike WiLL Made It, Mannie Fresh, DJ Toomp, and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League.
“MEtime has multiple meanings. I feel like my music actually gives people a sense of going away sometimes—without really going on vacation,” 2 Chainz told MTV News. “I feel like when people listen to me, they feel like they’re goin’ somewhere, taking time off; they’re relaxing, lettin’ their hair down.”
See the tracklisting below.
B.O.A.T.S. 2 #MEtime Tracklisting
1. “Fork” (prod. by Mike WiLL Made It and Eardrummers)
2. “36” (prod. by Crak King)
3. “Feds Watching” (prod. by Pharrell)
4. “Where You Been?” (prod. by Mike WiLL Made It)
5. “I Do It” feat. Drake and Lil Wayne (prod. by D. Rich and Wonder)
6. “Used 2” (prod. by Mannie Fresh)
7. “Netflix” feat. Fergie (prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
8. “Extra” feat. Rich Homie Quan (prod. by Wonder)
9. “U Da Realest” (prod. by Drumma Boy)
10. “Beautiful Pain” feat. Lloyd and Ma$e (prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
11. “So We Can Live” feat. T-Pain (prod. by DJ Montay and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. “Mainstream Ratchet” (prod. by Lil Korey)
13. “Black Unicorn” feat. Chrisette Michele and Sunni Patterson (prod. by DJ Toomp)
14. “Outroduction” (prod. by StreetRunner)
15. “Employee of the Month” (prod. by Diplo and FKi)
16. “Live and Learn (It Will)” feat. Dolla Boy and Pusha-T (prod. by V Don)
17. “Livin” feat. IAMSU! (prod. by League of Starz)