Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
Meek Mill is denying any involvement in the vandalization and robbery of his ex Nicki Minaj’s Beverly Hills home.
The Maybach Music Group MC spoke with TMZ on Friday (Feb. 3) outside of Life nightclub in Houston, Texas, where he was asked about his involvement.
“Do I look like I rob people?” said the Philly spitter. “I got about $450k on my neck, $80k on my wrist. It look like I rob people?”
When pressed about whether he’s spoken with Nicki since the incident, Meek ended the interview. “You’re asking too many fucking questions about my personal life,” he said, rolling his window up.
Nicki’s home was trashed this week, and thieves reportedly made out with $200,000 worth of jewelry and other items. Insiders say that the incident seemed “personal,” given that picture frames were broken and clothes was damaged, among other things.
Following the burglary, Nicki reportedly boosted security at her home. She’s apparently installed a security system with cameras and has hired 24-hour security guards for the property at all times.
Nicki and Meek broke up late last year, but their split wasn’t made public until last month. Since then, Minaj has reunited in the studio with Meek’s rival Drake. Meanwhile, Meek has thrown shade at his ex on Instagram.