Will Smith and Martin Lawrence Confirm 'Bad Boys 3'

  /  11.01.2018

It’s official. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are bringing Bad Boys for Life to the big screen.

After much speculation, the long-awaited follow-up to 2003’s Bad Boys II is finally happening, the film’s stars announced on social media.

On Wednesday (Oct. 31), Lawrence posted a picture of himself with Smith and wrote, “It’s official. Bad Boys for Life.” Smith followed up the announcement with his own video excitedly confirming the news.

“It’s been a LOOOONG time Coming,” Smith captioned the Instagram video. “But now it’s Here! @BadBoys For Life 🚨 We back!!”

The film has been on and off again for years due to Smith’s busy schedule. Just last year, Lawrence was skeptical about a third installment in the action series.

“I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” he told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen. … If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Production on Bad Boys 3 could commence as early as the top of next year, with a rumored release date of Jan. 17, 2020. Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah (Black, Gangsta) will direct.

TRENDING

French Montana Says He Didn't Have To Choose Between Drake And Kanye West On 'Mac & Cheese 5'

Drake was noticeably absent from French Montana’s new project, but for a good reason: “We ...
02.23.2024

Big Sean Trends On Twitter As Users Debate "Worst Bars Ever"

While many highlighted Big Sean verses in the popular Twitter thread, many defended him as ...
02.24.2024

Kid Cudi Shuts Down The Possibility Of A Donald Glover Collaboration: "I'm Cool"

Kid Cudi’s reason for not wanting to collaborate with Donald Glover is unclear, considering they ...
02.22.2024

J. Cole Teases New Music In "Might Delete Later, Vol. 1" Tour Vlog

J. Cole heightened anticipation for his next album with lines like, “‘The Fall Off’ is ...
02.22.2024
View More

Sponsored Stories