YFN Lucci is back on the outside after being arrested for murder.
On Monday (Feb. 8), the Atlanta rapper was released from Fulton County Jail after posting $500,000 bond. He had been in custody since turning himself in last month on a murder charge in connection to a deadly shooting.
Footage of Lucci surfaced on social media moments after his release. “I’m back now,” he said while on a FaceTime call before showing off his ankle monitor.
— Dirty Glove Bastard (@DGB_Media) February 8, 2021
According to TMZ, he must abide by a long list of rules until his next hearing. As part of the terms of his release, he has to surrender his passport and wear an ankle monitor while living in an undisclosed location between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. Outside of those hours, he is only allowed to meet with legal counsel, attend medical appointments, and visit his kids.
Additionally, he is not allowed to have contact with any alleged victims, witnesses, or co-defendants in the case, and can’t associate with any known gang members or convicted felons. He is not even allowed to post on social media.
“The bond was negotiated last week and finalized today. He was released just before 4 p.m.,” said Lucci’s attorney, Drew Findling. “There are a variety of conditions which is somewhat consistent with these cases, which included surrendering his passport.”
Last month, Lucci surrendered to police for his alleged involvement in the fatal shooting of James Adams, who was shot in the face during the Dec. 10 shootout in Atlanta. A second victim, Kevin Wright, suffered a non-fatal gunshot wound to the abdomen.
The 29-year-old rapper was charged with felony murder, aggravated assault, participation in street gang activity, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Atlanta police were offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to his arrest and indictment.
In addition to Lucci, two other men were arrested and booked for their alleged roles in the shooting.