The Stereotypes have crafted hits for Far East Movement, Mary J. Blige, and Justin Bieber, and now the Grammy-nominated production trio is stepping out from behind the scenes with their debut album The Fifth of Never.
The group goes by JON MCXRO, an acronym made from its members’ names (Jon Street, RayRo, and Jerm Beats), along with their artist, Houston rapper “Three” McDaniel.
“The album title is a term we frequently use, and when asked when we were going to start our project, our reply was always, ‘on the 5th of never,'” explained RayRo.
Get the party started with the 10 feel-good records featuring Miguel, D.A. of Chester French, Sterling Simms, and Travis Garland, plus additional production from Pop Wansel and Ra Charm.
Stream or download the album for free via Facebook.
The Fifth of Never Tracklisting
1. “Pop Music”
3. “Girlfriend” (Produced By Pop Wansel)
5. “Hello (Co-Produced By Ra Charm)
6. “Give It Up” featuring Miguel
7. “She Be Workin'”
8. “Mercy” featuring D.A. Of Chester French
9. “That’s Right” featuring Sterling Simms (Co-Produced By Ra Charm)
10. “Somewhere in Italy” featuring Travis Garland