Tyler, the Creator is known for being outrageous in his interviews, but he got somewhat serious during his sit-down with Larry King. With his feet on the desk, the Odd Future rapper-designer-producer-director discussed everything from his celebrity crush to his spirit animals.
Plus, the “Loiter Squad” star made it clear that he wants to be known as more than a rapper and revealed the best advice he’s received.
Here are 10 things we learned from Tyler’s interview.
1. He doesn’t want to be known as a rapper.
2. He was an outcast in high school.
3. His celebrity crush is Jennifer Lawrence.
4. His idols include…
5. At 40 years old, he wants to be married with a kid and “rich as fuck.”
6. He doesn’t like social media and uses Instagram and Twitter sparingly.
7. Fake people and frogs bother him.
8. The best piece of advice he received was from Pharrell.
9. He has four spirit animals.
10. If he was on a desert island, he would bring three things.
Watch the full 27-minute interview below.
Leave a Reply
©Copyright 2014 Rap-Up.com. Rap-Up® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
A Member of Townsquare Music | Advertise