Tracklisting: YG - 'My Krazy Life'
On March 18, YG will enter the big leagues with his long-awaited debut My Krazy Life. The Compton rapper has revealed the tracklisting for the album, which will be released on Pu$haz Ink/CTE World/Def Jam.
The 14 tracks include the DJ Mustard-produced hit “My Ni**a” and the Drake-assisted follow-up “Who Do You Love?”
The hip-hop-heavy guest list also boasts appearances from Jeezy, Ty Dolla $ign, and TDE’s own Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, and Jay Rock.
“It’s gonna put me on that level with all the other mainstream artists,” YG told MTV News. “I’ve been considered an underground artist because I’ve been doing mixtapes and indie tours on my own, but this is gonna put me [in the] mainstream because the record label is gonna come in. They’re gonna put all the money behind me. All that branding will take it to another level.”
See the tracklisting below.
My Krazy Life Tracklisting
1. “The Put On Intro”
3. “I Just Wanna Party (feat. ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
4. “Left, Right” (feat. DJ Mustard)
5. “Bicken Back Being Bool”
6. “Meet the Flockers” (feat. Tee Cee)
7. “My N***a” (feat. Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan)
8. “Do It To Ya” (feat. TeeFLii)
9. “Me & My Bitch” (feat. Tory Lanez)
10. “Who Do You Love?” (feat. Drake)
11. “Really Be (Smokin N Drinkin)” (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
13. “Thank God (Interlude)” (feat. Big TC & RJ)
14. “Sorry Momma” (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)