Tory Lanez

Tory Lanez Stirs Speculation with Cryptic Tweet

  /  09.22.2021

Tory Lanez is signing off.

On Tuesday night, the Toronto rapper took to Twitter to share a cryptic message where he seemingly announced his departure.

“It’s been real,” the One Umbrella boss told his 2 million followers.

Additionally, he cleared out his entire Instagram account and changed his profile photo back to the default pic. He hasn’t posted on either of his social platforms since the tweet.

It’s unclear what prompted the strange message, but it may have something to do with his pending court case involving Megan Thee Stallion. In October of last year, Lanez was charged with felony assault for allegedly shooting the “Savage” rapper in the foot. He faces up to 22 years in prison if convicted, but the case has yet to go to trial.

Last month, a judge increased his bail after prosecutors say he violated a protective order to stay away from Megan when he came within 100 yards of her at Rolling Loud Miami.

It was seemingly all good just days ago as he and Drake faced off in a friendly 1-on-1 basketball game in Miami.

Social media weighed in with their own theories about Tory’s cryptic tweet. While some fans shared their support, others weren’t as kind.

TRENDING

DaBaby Reacts to 'Baby On Baby 2' Low Album Sales

“Not bad for da BlackBalled Baby.”
09.29.2022

Cardi B Shares Explicit Text Messages with Offset

She responded to a troll with the graphic exchange.
10.01.2022

Kanye West Explains Why He Changed His Profile Photo to Kris Jenner

“I posted Kris with thoughts of peace and respect.”
09.29.2022

Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out After DaBaby Claims He Slept With Her

“I do what I want to with my body,” Megan said.
09.26.2022
View More

Sponsored Stories