Fresh Flavors Playlist, Vol. 4: Bryson Tiller, Miguel, Lil Wayne, & Travis Scott
Turn down for what? Memorial Day weekend may be over, but the party continues with a fresh batch of hot tracks in the fourth installment of Rap-Up’s “Fresh Flavors” playlist.
In partnership with McDonald’s, this week’s flavorful set starts with Dua Lipa and Miguel’s head-bopping duet, “Lost in Your Light.” From there, Travis Scott takes over with the Auto-Tuned vibes of “Butterfly Effect.”
In the mood to show off your moves? Chance the Rapper and Francis & The Lights take care of that with “May I Have This Dance (Remix)” and Bebe Rexha and Lil Wayne do the same with “The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody).”
The playlist also has some summer-ready flavors, with sunshine-filled tracks by Rita Ora (“Your Song”) and Ne-Yo’s upbeat jam “Another Love Song.”
Smoothing things out is Bryson Tiller with “Stay Blessed,” a Trapsoul-esque cut off his new album True to Self. Finally, Lil Yachty rounds out the playlist with his youthful charm on “Forever Young” off Teenage Emotions.
Stream Volume 4 now and come back next week for more.
Fresh Flavors Playlist, Vol. 4
1. Dua Lipa and Miguel – “Lost In Your Light”
2. Travis Scott – “Butterfly Effect”
3. Francis and The Lights feat. Chance the Rapper – “May I Have This Dance (Remix)”
4. Rita Ora – “Your Song”
5. Ne-Yo – “Another Love Song”
6. Bebe Rexha feat. Lil Wayne – “The Way I Are (Dance with Somebody)”
7. Bryson Tiller – “Stay Blessed”
8. Lil Yachty feat. Diplo – “Forever Young”